Cancun, Mexico Vacation Deal
Cancún, a Mexican city on the Yucatán Peninsula bordering the Caribbean Sea, is known for its beaches, numerous resorts and nightlife. It’s composed of 2 distinct areas: the more traditional downtown area, El Centro, and Zona Hotelera, a long, beachfront strip of high-rise hotels, nightclubs, shops and restaurants. Cancun is also a famed destination for students during universities’ spring break period.What's the best thing about Cancun? The Caribbean, of course. People flock to Cancun because of its proximity to the sparkling blue sea. In fact, the town has more than 25 water-sports centers, giving water babies of all ages their pick of pleasures. Go snorkeling or scuba diving, or take lessons to improve your skills. Try surfing, wind-surfing, sailing or swimming. Rent motorboats, paddleboats or get pulled on a banana float. If you've heard about something exciting to do in the water, the odds are that you can find it in Cancun.
We currently offer 4 amazing different properties to choose from whether you want to stay oceanfront, on the marinia, or on a golf course you'll never want to leave!
- The resort on the ocean nests on one of the most beautiful white sand beaches in the Caribbean with breathtaking views of the turquoise blue sea, and is located in a peaceful area of Cancun’s hotel zone; it’s close enough for easy access to popular travel entertainment, but it’s also far enough away to escape the action if you choose to do so.
- The resort on the marinia is located by the shore of Nichupté Lagoon, which offers true tranquility and rest. The marina itself offers entertainment options in the crystal clear waters such as yacht tours, tours to Isla Mujeres, diving expeditions, motorized water sports, among others. This is a peaceful and relaxing haven ideal for the whole family and even has areas specially designed for children.
- In an exclusive area in the heart of Cancun’s hotel zone, on the grounds of the magnificent Pok Ta Pok Golf Club, this resort offers beautiful views of fabulous sunsets over the Nichupté Lagoon. This small and quiet family run resort offers a personal touch; with the beaches and excitement of Cancun only 10 minutes away, guests can appreciate the secluded and exclusive feel of this charming, contemporary property.
- Our other luxory resort in Cancun is oceanfront and features 5 outdoor swimming pools and a fitness facility. The property also offers a grocery/convenience store, guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's 6 bars, which include a beach bar and a bar/lounge. The beach is one of the major highlights at the resort. Most of the year, the sand is free of seaweed, and there’s plenty of space in between loungers and beds.
Beyond the beach, there are five different pools to explore (also with waiter service): one with a big bridge across it, one by the snack bar and nearer to the beach, two half-moon pools to the sides of the complex (one of these is for adults only), and a small infinity pool with cabana beds overlooking the beach that's exclusively for elite guests. Since the resort is away from the Hotel Zone, guests aren't bothered by vendors on the sand. Nightly entertainment is provided, often live bands or occasionally acts such as a magician performance, and resort activities are on offer all day long: tequila tastings, Pilates, cooking lessons, and face painting for kids are just a few of the options.
This Cancun, Mexico Vacation includes:
- 5-days, 4-nights All-Inclusive Accommodations in Cancun, Mexico
- Accommodations & exclusive amenities
- Customize your package with additional nights, and room upgrades
- 15-days, 4-nights All-Inclusive accommodations..
- 2Unlimited Meals & Premium Drinks Included
- 3Transportation from/To Airport
- 4Free Domestic Vacation Included
- 5No Change Fees. No Cancellation Fees
GET THIS DEAL NOW
What Customers Say
Real Google Reviews
The locations are all amazing! My favorite vacation so far is the Morritz Tortuga in Grand Cayman Islands its was clean and the service was EMACULATE!!!!
we had a perfect time .WW did us better than expected
We had the greatest time at the Villa Del Palmar in Cabo this spring. The weather was great every single day. The food at all 3 restaurants was fantastic, but I think we enjoyed the Bella the most. World Wide has helped us plan 2 spectacular vacations in the past 5 years.
omg great locations great company am very pleased
Don't Wait. Lock in this price Today!
You can't pass a vacation deal this epic, this luxurious, and this affordable. Go ahead. Click below.
Don't wait! Get started on this vacation today!