Hurry, this price is good until
$1450 Today only $399pp
Price is per person for the entire stay.
Lock in this price today.
You have 12 months to pick travel dates.
About this Vacation Package
If you're seeking a place that defines luxury, look no further than the Villa Del Palmar in Loreto Baja; the hotel epitomizes luxury within a small town while also offering complete privacy and every modern touch.
With pleasant weather year-round, Loreto invites you to come outside and play. Less crowded than some resort towns, it's a great base for snorkeling, sport fishing or just relaxing on the beach. Annual whale migrations draw massive crowds in springtime. Its quiet beaches, scenic vistas, rich history and astounding surrounding natural habitat, you’ll feel as though you’ve been swept off to paradise.
Loreto stretches along the sunny Gulf of California, also known as the Sea of Cortez. Although the surrounding seas are nearly five million years old, they are also one of the youngest on the planet. Located on the eastern coast of the Baja Peninsula, Loreto possesses an unforgettably tranquil location on the Sea of Cortez – worlds away from the bustle of Los Cabos. The warm, pristine waters around Loreto are legendary for sport fishing, with marlin, sailfish, dorado and numerous other species abundant among the offshore islands.
- Nestled on a secluded section of beach where crystal clear, shallow waters provide the perfect playground for swimming, snorkeling, and all types of water activities.
- Five different pools that when combined form a giant sea turtle
- Eco-friendly resort
- Minutes away from Downtown Islands of Loreto, extraordinary beaches, and world class golf courses.
- Nightly, live entertainment and theme nights
This Loreto Baja Vacation includes:
- 5-days, 4-nights accomodations in Loreto Baja
- Accommodations & exclusive amenities at the Villa Del Palmar Resort
- 1 room for 2 adults
- Customize your package with additional nights, and room upgrades