Hurry, this price is good until
$1450 Today only $299pp
Price is per person for the entire stay.
Lock in this price today.
You have 12 months to pick travel dates.
About this Vacation Package
Located on Mexico’s Pacific Coast, this town sits at the bottom of the mountains right next to one of the world’s largest bays; the "Bahia de Banderas" or "Bay of Flags" in English. This town was called “Las Peñas” in the 19th century from miners in the mountains. Puerto Vallarta is one of the most exceptional places due to its biodiversity. Make sure you explore its beautiful tropical vegetation which covers its mountains and shelters hundreds of species of birds, orchids, and wildlife. See how the humpback whales leap out of the water, dolphins playing; or travel out to sea to fish marlin, tuna and sea bass. Vallarta offers a mix of international chefs, the local dishes are very interesting for the newcomers too; these include dishes that are part of Jalisco's traditions (the state in which Vallarta is located), specially from Guadalajara, the state capital.
The Villa Del Palmar is located in the heart of the Hotel Zone and close to downtown, it caters to families with its 395 spacious rooms, small waterslide, kid-friendly activities at the pool and beach, and evening shows. There are three pools: one for activities, one for kids, and one for quiet time; they also offer a simple day spa (opt for the beachside massages) and a spacious fitness center.
- Four restaurants (no reservations required) and a sports bar.
- Theme nights, including a Mexican fiesta night and a beach party
- Daytime activities and evening shows
- Waiter service at the pool and beach
- Central location within walking distance of a food court and grocery store
This Puerto Vallarta Vacation includes:
- 5-day, 4-night accomodations in Puerto Vallarta
- Accommodations & exclusive amenities at the Villa Del Palmar
- 1 room for 2 adults
- Customize your package with additional nights, and room upgrades