- On 7/15/20
Share This Post
- On 6/09/20
Orlando is not just about the theme parks! Here are the 5 best things to do in Orlando other than the theme parks.
Icon Park is an entertainment complex on Orlando, FL featuring fun & games for the whole family. Whatever your favorite way to enjoy your vacation, ICON Park has something for you just look at all their options:
- ICON’s crown jewel: The Wheel at ICON Park (This fantastic 400 ft tall observation wheel, takes you on a 18-minute ride where you’ll take in the whole of Orlando’s skyline; it is one of the largest in the world!)
- Pose with Your Favorite Celebs at Madame Tussauds Orlando (Ever wanted that perfect selfie with your favorite star? Here is the perfect chance, even visit with Spiderman)
- Explore the Ocean at SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium (You can observe majestic sea turtles, sharks, stingrays, and much more, all while learning more about these stunning animals)
- Grab a Seat on the Exhilarating StarFlyer (Adrenaline junkies will rejoice at the chance to ride the Orlando StarFlyer, the tallest tower swing in the world!)
- Play Games at ICON Park’s Arcade City (Named one of the best arcades in Orlando)
- Experience the 7D Dark Ride Adventure (Want to experience something like never before? Are you ready for an experience unlike any other? Play this 7D state-of-the-art first-person shooter game that makes you feel like you are really part of the action. You’ll experience all the sights, sounds, and smells of being in the game.)
- All Aboard the Pearl Express Train! (This delightful train ride is fun for the whole family, and you’ll get to explore all the highlights of our wonderful entertainment complex.)
- Ready for Dinner at one of the amazing Restaurants? (Over 40 amazing restaurants offering cuisines around the world.)
- Shop ’til You Drop! (You can choose from flip-flops and high end sunglasses, or you could stop by our gift shop for some souvenirs. Before you leave for the day, don’t forget to pay a visit to the Sugar Factory for some delicious take home treats.
We love a good dinner show here in Florida, and Orlando offers a dinner show for every taste. Whether you’re looking to laugh, want to help solve a mystery, be a pirate, or take a trip back in time you can find them here.
Some of our favorites include:
- ROCK Dinner Show
- Pirates Dinner Adventure
- Medieval Times
- Sleuth’s Mystery Dinner Show
- The Outta Control Comedy Dinner Show
- Titanic Gala Dinner at Capone’s Dinner Show
Discover land that remains unaltered in the wilderness of the Central Florida Everglades! Looking for some serious gator action? Gator Park is the premier airboat tour in the Florida Everglades to spy on these fierce reptiles. Airboat rides depart every few minutes, so your Everglades experience begins the moment you arrive. From endangered birds you won’t find anywhere else to small creatures that live among these wild alligators, you’ll see Florida as few people do.
Have you ever encountered a herd of Red Lechwe running through sparkling water in the sun? Have you ever felt how soft an Eland’s nose is? These are memories you get to experience that will last a lifetime. Safari Wilderness Ranch is a world away from the hustle and bustle of civilization, and it is not a zoo or theme park. There are no crowds and no lines. Their knowledgeable and experienced tour guides will take you through large herds of exotic game over 260 acres of pristine wilderness in customized safari vehicles, fitted with shade canopies and stadium seating. If you prefer a more adventurous mode of transport, you can view the wild game with a guide by camelback, ATV, or kayak. You can also indulge your senses in an exclusive encounter with ring-tailed lemurs; these natives of Madagascar are primates and like us have tactile pads and fingernails. Their gentle touch is similar to that of a human baby, a few lucky individuals per day accompany our professional animal caretakers in their daily feeding. This experience is unforgettable!
Discover the real Florida nature at its finest in a place where time stands still and a sense of peace and tranquility prevail. Located about 30 minutes from Orlando, Bok Tower Gardens is one of Florida's first attractions and best kept secrets. Voted Florida's "Best Garden," the National Historic Landmark is a truly extraordinary place unlike any other. You will be able to experience the historic 205-foot art deco and neo-Gothic Singing Tower. The pink marble and coquina stone architectural treasure houses one of the world's finest carillons.; the 60 bells ring every half hour and during daily concerts at 1 and 3 p.m. Visitors will also enjoy several new garden experiences with Hammock Hollow children’s garden offering nearly three acres of natural discovery including a refreshing water play area. Adjacent to the children’s garden is the Outdoor Kitchen and Edible Garden offering a bounty of seasonal produce. The Wild Garden encourages visitors to discover four distinctive Florida ecologies with lush native plantings, a boardwalk, wildlife pond and bog.
ORLANDO, Fl. Its not just for theme parks. Ready to start your Orlando, Fl vacation? Give us a call today!