- On 12/17/19
Share This Post
- On 7/08/20
Most of us are asking ourselves should we be planning future travel now?
ABSOLUTELY! Prices are going to be as cheap as you've seen since 2001, and then they're going to increase sharply when demand rebounds. Saving money and added flexibility are alluring incentives to book now for travel later in the year. But there's another benefit: Planning a trip can make you happy.
World Wide Vacations would like to update you on one of the beautiful destinations we offer, Costa Rica. Here is a message from our partners:
We are so excited to announce that as of November 1st, 2020 all guests from all states in the United States are able to travel to Costa Rica. There are a few requirements they must do prior to arrival.
The following requirements were put in place by the Costa Rican Government and MUST BE COMPLETED before traveling:
- All people entering Costa Rica must complete the digital epidemiological form prior to departure for Costa Rica. This is known as the “Health Pass” or “Pase de Salud.” (Link Below)
- Health Form: https://salud.go.cr/
- Tourists will still need to show proof of international health insurance coverage, either from their own provider or that they purchased in Costa Rica (local insurance policies authorized for travelers are available through the National Insurance Institute and through insurance company Sagicor) or through a travel insurance company. For international insurance policies, tourists must provide verification that their insurance company will cover them in Costa Rica; will cover at least $50,000 in medical expenses in the event they contract COVID-19 while in Costa Rica; and will cover a minimum of $2,000 in lodging expenses for any issues related to the pandemic (such as the need to quarantine).
- Insurance Requirements: https://ticotimes.net/2020/08/06/costa-rica-ict-confirms-requirements-for-international-travel-insurance-policies
- National Insurance Institute: https://www.grupoins.com/seguroparaviajeros
- Sagicor: https://www.sagicor.cr/seguro_para_turistas/
- We have found travel insurance that meets the requirements with prices ranging from $25-$80 per policy. We are not endorsing the insurance just advising this meets all of the requirements. https://www.insubuy.com/covid19-travel-medical-insurance/
Additional Useful Information:
To date (10/28/2020), we have had 106,553 confirmed cases, and 1,340 deaths.
Where our resort is located in Guanacaste there have only been 1,149 confirmed cases, and 22 deaths.
Closing our borders has had a significant impact on our economy. However, it has significantly reduced the total cases we have experienced. Saving lives is more important to all of us.
We look forward to restarting and helping offer an incredible vacation your people now need more than ever!”
Call us today to book this amazing destination and receive a FREE domestic vacation for 3 days and 2 nights!
No Change Fees. No Reservation Cancellation Fees. Best Price of The Year! (VALID ONLY ON NEW RESERVATIONS MADE BY DECEMBER 31ST, 2020)